Ingrid Messner is a leadership expert with over 25 years’ experience working with clients from diverse countries, cultures and industries.
An authority in her field, her portfolio includes roles in corporate and management consultancy, accreditation as an executive coach, running leadership programs and wilderness retreats, and an MBA.
Ingrid leverages ancient wisdom* to optimise performance and wellbeing, enabling you to develop greater influence, impact, a clearer purpose, robust vision, and increased happiness.
Her business acumen, deep connection to nature and firsthand insight into over 50 cultures worldwide, provide an innovative approach to success.
Ingrid creates stimulating spaces that inspire you to discover new ways to be, think and do. You will be equipped to sustainably thrive, effortlessly achieve goals and grow naturally successful.
*Wisdom Gathered From:
- Travel to over 50 countries, time spent with Indigenous people and solo time in the wild.
- Many meditation, mindfulness, Qigong and yoga courses and retreats.
- Way of Nature experiences and as a Nature Quest guide.
- Courses at the Gross National Happiness (GNH) Centre in Bhutan.
- Lifestyles Inventory (LSI), Human Synergistics.