If you are an organisational leader who wants to:
- Master the most complex challenges with more ease
- Learn how to keep a calm focus during times of chaos
- Decide on your next steps with more clarity
- Develop your influence to have a higher impact in the areas you really care about
- Achieve at least 30% more of your goals
Then you need to develop a Positive Impact Leadership style. If you want to take your leadership to the next level, are ready to open your mind and let go of preconceived ideas about leadership – let’s talk.
Why Positive Impact Leadership?
Sometimes, leadership feels like just reacting and following – barely keeping things going. It can be exhausting and might look like not making much of a difference. Other times, leadership can be very effective and influential. Positive impacts are noticeable and work is very satisfying.
Where do you want to invest your time and energy?
By choosing to move from reacting to leading you’ll transform chaos into calm, Increase your influence and impact, and achieve at least 30% more of your goals.
Coaching with Ingrid will help you to:
- Make your leadership style more effective
- Develop a calm focus on what’s important
- Cut through complexity and gain more clarity
- Approach challenges in a more creative way
- Increase your influence and impact
- Deliver results
The Positive Impact Leadership Coaching program is for leaders who want to take their leadership mindset and skills to the next level. This program is not for those who look for superficial, short-term changes on the outside or believe that other people or circumstances have to change first.
The Positive Impact Leadership coaching program is a thorough inside-out transformation process that supports you to take full responsibility for your own leadership style and results. You’ll learn to solve your most complex and overwhelming challenges with a whole system perspective in mind. This also includes tapping into additional, long forgotten sources of wisdom and support: mindfulness and eco-system awareness. All learning will happen in safe spaces where deeper, meaningful, creative conversations come from.